November 9, 2007

Do you hear what I hear? No? Good.


If I have to choose Harry or Ashton, the baby wins hands down...so, as per Marshall's advice (yes, we listen, we're just slow) I took the slide show off, but rather than republish without music, I chose to just post my two favorites of him. Thanks for helping me through this Marshall...! --Kim


Here is Ashton, up close and personal, minus the "slide show." I think we all got a chance to watch it before anyway. I deleted it, and figured these pictures are just as good, right?
Isn't he just the yummiest little chubba! Look at those "Matt Monson" cheeks!

1 comment:

Marshall said...

Hey Kim! I was actually the snotty that was giving way too much advice on the slideshow!!! Sorry... :}
All the pics were cute - but these are definitely the cutest! He really looks a lot like Jeff, huh? I'm sooo excited to meet him in person! In Matt Monson fashion, maybe he and Lauren will be kissing cousins! Yum yum!
Thanks for all your blog work lately Kim and Carrie -you guys are awesome!
--Amy