January 12, 2008

Bethany



So here she is...the hat was made by one of Ashley's little school friends who gave it to us the day after she was born! It looks a little fluffy on her, but Ashley was so proud she had a gift for her new little sister. She is 6 lbs, 11 oz., 21 inches long, and has little or no hair. She is an ANGEL. At night when she fusses (not cries), the moment I pick her up, she stops crying and patiently waits for me to get ready to feed her. Her breath smells like peaches, and her skin is like silk. I love her cute little guts! The kids are so excited to have her. Yesterday I told Matthew I was going to feed her, and he said, "Beffanee doesn't have any teeth. Should we find some for her?" Whenever I'm nursing, Timothy comes up and says, "Don't bite, baby!" Anyway, fun all around. I'll post more pics later. --Kim

No comments: