March 13, 2008

family pictures

Guys, here's a little thing while I'm thinking about it....we really need to do an updated family picture this summer while Amy & Marshall are here. Carrie, I know this means that you'd be very pregnant in the photos, but I think it's better to have that than to not get one with the Hendricksons at all. What are everyone's suggestions for a date, location, photographer, etc.? I was just thinking it would be nice if everyone could plan ahead a little to be able to pay-in for this.

And then one opinion right off the bat: unlike our last photo shoot with Hailey, I don't think it's a good idea to have the large family pic and then all the individual family pictures on the same day. We're just too big for that now. Let's keep this simple and stick to one big portrait and then some cute cousin pictures. I think we're all to the point now where our individual family pictures should happen on our own. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Kim said...

We're in. Are you suggesting NOT doing individual families because it would take too much time? I asked Heather Healey Peterson what she would charge for our entire family (plus individual families, adults, kids, etc.) and she said $500. Kinda pricy, I thought. Could Kirk give us a price quote?

The Mercer Family said...

It actually doesn't sound that expensive...considering we'd be on location somewhere. Also, I think that if you want your individual family pics, then maybe we could come earlier or stay later. I think as long as we're all lookin' spiffy, we should take the opportunity to do individual families. Again, each family could decide if they would like to do their individual family. Then after all decide, get a quote for that and split the price accordingly. Just a thought. Also...for me...the sooner in the summer the better, so I don't have to be flippin' huge. If we did it right when Amy and Marshall come, I'd only be almost 7 months. Not too bad. hehe Thanks for listening! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I just left one comment but wasn't sure it got posted (I'm not a skilled blogger)

Anyway, I just spent like an hour reading all your fun things and looking at the cute pictures of your family. Everyone looks so great and you all sound just great!

We miss you all and hope to see you someday...hopefully we don't have to wait until the next life.

Give Jennifer a big hug and kiss for me. She sounds stronger than a thousand mountains. My love to her and her new little one.

Love and miss you all.

Chad, Kelly and the boys

Christina said...

hey loveridge loop ladies--Im coming to your house in May (May 4th im EATING at your parents house and i expect ALL of you to be there for my presence!! HA! My saturday is totally open until 6pm-best times for photos are 10 or 3pm)-I'd be happy to take your family portrait-i have a nice camera and can dump them all to a CD for you all--

the hales crew are all taking our family pics this weekend on saturday, we are also doing individual family ones (for those that want to)--im taking those ones too--

anyway just a thought if it helps--

Loveridge Member said...

Hey Christina...I've seen your pic-taking skills, and you're amazing...but Amy and Marshall won't be here at the same time, and I think we want to shoot for a time when we are all here. I'm not sure when they arrive for the summer.

Anonymous said...

Christina...we'd love to have you do our pictures. Too bad the timing doesn't work out....why are you coming to Utah?