March 3, 2008

Update on Daniel

Hey, I just thought I'd give a little update on Jenn's baby, Daniel. He is still in the NICU...looking so cute! He is so gorgeous and has these long dark hair, and long arms and legs as well! I think he gets that from daddy! Jennifer was able to nurse him...he has a good latch, but she has to use some sort of "shield" because he is still too little to nurse well. She is nursing around the clock, going to the hospital every three hours, staying for three, to keep him fed. He's getting supplements as well, but hasn't gained weight. He's lost about 10 oz. since birth and hasn't gained anything. Jenn amazes me. I got there around 8:30 p.m. and she will be staying until 11:00 p.m. and will go home. Then she will go back at 5:00 a.m. Whoa. Anyway, we're anxiously awaiting his arrival home. Anyone want to sign up for a dinner rotation? She's able to make it home for dinner... I'd LOVE to go clean her house as well...it would mean so much to her, because it meant so much to ME when Tiff, Amy, and Mom cleaned my house with Bethany...(but of COURSE we have to go without her knowing because she is SO independent!!!) So that's that! Please remember them in your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update, Kimbie!