April 2, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser, Too


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT SUSAN!!! I just thought we could wish Aunt Susan a happy birthday! I think this is "Sensational at Sixty" right? I was thinking of a fun memory of her, and the first memory that popped into my head was driving in the car listening to "Rosanna"...blasting away, and all singing along! Of course her fabulous cookies and chocolate cake frosting come to mind in a hurry! When I was dating Adam Zimmerman, he used to love to go to her house on our dates because she was always so welcoming and charming! She is the best hostess ever, and can throw a buffet together faster than anyone I know. She's the ring-pop, popcorn, burrito queen! She's a care-taker, always helping others, even small animals. My whole life she had pets around. What a woman! We love you, Aunt Sue!!! Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

3 comments:

Marshall said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Sue! We love you so much! We always look forward to when you visit while we are in town. You have raised a beautiful family and should be so proud of all that you have accomplished. We hope you have a wonderful day and hope all is treating you well!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Susan! There are so many things that we love about you, and so many fun memories of spending time with your family over the years. Kim is right...you really are the best hostess I've ever seen, and I know everyone who's ever stepped foot into your home over the years has felt loved and welcomed there! We love you so much! I hope you'll get to stop by here and read your birthday greetings!

The Mercer Family said...

Aunt Sue, you know I admire you so much and in so many ways. You truly are a blessing to our family and have always been a great example. You always push on and give everything you do 1000%. Thanks for all you do and for the burrito and bread lessons! You have given so much to our family to be like our 2nd mom. We love you. Happy Birthday!