September 6, 2007

I Am A Mother

Jennifer gave me this book for my birthday, and I feel like the timing has been perfect in my reading it. Now granted, I've had a roller coaster full of emotions as my pregnancy comes to an end, but this book has been exactly what I needed.
This book has completely refreshed my view on motherhood and the joy it is in my life (if I let it be!). I love being a mother and am grateful that we girls have been able to have these opportunities. I encourage all of you to read it - it's a quick read - and I'm sure you will all feel the same! I love you all! - Love, Amy

3 comments:

Christina said...

OKAY! the hales are UP AND RUNNNING!

add us to your blog friends--

www.halesfamilyupdates.blogspot.com

luvs-christina

Loveridge Member said...

Ames...thanks for sharing about this book. I stole Mom's copy and it got lost in the pile of books I need to finish. You're a great mom and way to hang in there with that baby!

Christina...is your blog just for your little Hales family or the great big Hales fam?

Anonymous said...

Ames- I read this and it's totally awesome. Good book. I love bein a momma! :)