December 4, 2007

and if it wouldn't be too much, a little somethin' for you, Clark


Ok, so have you guys looked at the poll lately? Who are the big cheaters here? We don't even have that many people in our family! At any rate, I'll take a second to encourage you to make your trips to DI or Savers for your Ugly Christmas Sweaters. Let me open it up a little. I don't care what it is; sweaters, sweatshirts, jumpsuits, vests, pajamas, dresses, a black dickie...whatever makes you feel festive! And don't forget the little kiddies..use your imagination a little. I laid out all of our outfits last night and could not stop laughing!


Prizes will be awarded, including one for the best overall family participation. There will also be bonus points if it came from your own closet! -Tiffany

3 comments:

Kim said...

Alright...same. I was thinking how you said you hated people at DI who made it OBVIOUS they were there for UGLY things...and truthfully, I had a hard time stifling laughter as I shopped with the kids. I let them pick their own, but we got some doozies! Some, not so great....John with his asked me why his wasn't UGLY! I'll get that boy out of the 80s yet! Cheerio!

Kim said...

...and where in the HECK did you find that picture! Laugh out LOUD! "somethin' REEEEEL Nice." so funny. "Now don't you go fallin' in love with that RV, 'cause we're takin' it with us when we leave here next month."

The Mercer Family said...

You didn't say we got bonus points if it was our own! lol.. We got ours and they're TOTALLY RAD! lol Can't wait to show em off!