February 8, 2008

"Fraidy"

I got this email from Kim this morning, and had a good laugh! Ashley has a good memory, huh!? I guess she can always tease me for being afraid of anything that moves! (Furthermore, Adam, I'm still trying to think how I am going to get you back for chasing me with that snake in Rochester!)Maybe instead of competing for the "Favorite Aunt" spot, I should just take my "Fraidy Cat Aunt" award and run! It's good to know we are missed!

"Hey Aimers,
I think the kids are really excited to see you this summer! I found this picture in my room this morning and got a good chuckle. Hopefully you will, too! See you soon! Love your "fraidy" guts! --Kim"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny...I logged on to post the picture, and you already had. Truthfully, I never had such a good laugh as when JEFF AND MICHAEL were squealing in fright the summer we hunted the snakes in our pond. I told Adam I'd pay $5 per snake because the "big boys" were too scared to do it. Although, once John got his soft-air gun, the fun really began. I started calling him "Jack Bauer Bytheway." ;)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! And is that supposed to be Adam laughing on the ground?

Anonymous said...

yep! the Partners in Crime...don't let their little angelic faces fool you! BEWARE!