September 13, 2007

A Friendly Reminder!

I feel like I am at the window, anxiously waiting for the mailman to come everyday... I want to hear from ALL of my family! You all know who you are, but just in case, I'll single you out:

Christian, Carrie and Josh, Kim and John, Jeff and Nat, Jen and Michael, and Mom and Dad (and any grand-kiddies who can type!)...

I know you all have exciting things going on! You need to write on our blog... we would love to hear all about it (besides... to read about the family is one of my favorite pass-times as I lazily hang out at home - don't take away my social life :)!!!! ) I'll be on the lookout... - Love, Amy

1 comment:

Christina said...

we're STILL trying to get more writers over at the hales family updates-so far me and kristi have posted a few things!!