September 28, 2007

Tagged. Ok. I'll respond first.

JOBS THAT I’VE HAD--remember all those free turtles from Morrow's Nut house? I remember once Kathy grabbed about 3 lbs. of chocolate for me at school, then accidentally left it in the back window of her car. Chocolate soup. After it hardened, we both chewed on it for weeks.Oh, and the Daycare center. Neediest kids of the richest people I've ever seen. Was forced to watch Barney the dinosaur when that REALLY obnoxious girl was on (I've tried to block out her name.)

PLACES I’VE LIVED--Provo and Salt Lake. Ooh la la

PLACES I’D RATHER BE--getting a massage. In Spokane. :)

FAVORITE MOVIES--musicals and mysteries

FAVORITE TV SHOWS--survivor, amazing race, 24, law and order, but who really has time for television anyway?

UNHEALTHY FOODS I LOVE--all of them. Sucker for those Dunford Chocolate donuts and, well, anything chocolate.

WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY--Google? just family blogs, really

PEOPLE I TAG--Just John, but this isn't the place to discuss it.
--Kim

No comments: