September 29, 2007

Tagged...

Here I go... - - Amy

JOBS THAT I’VE HAD
Zuka Juice, Papa Murphy’s, Souper Salad, Covergys Telemarketing, NWL Architects, Temp Agency, and the UofU Neurosurgery Clinic.
PLACES I’VE LIVED
Grand Central Station @ Arnett Circle, Liberty Square and Riviera, UofU Student Housing, Twinbrook Street and Spokane, WA
PLACES I’D RATHER BE
In the hospital having my baby, at home in Utah with our families, pool-side with a virgin strawberry pina colada, or inside a brand new 2007 Subaru Outback, leather interior.
FAVORITE MOVIES
Much Ado About Nothing, Private Eyes, Mel Gibson’s Hamlet, Disney’s Hercules/Aladdin/Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast.
FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Hanna Montana, Everybody Loves Raymond, American Idol, Amazing Race
UNHEALTHY FOODS I LOVE
Chinese (noodles, Beef and Broccoli, Sweet’N’Sour chicken), Lasagna with LOTS of noodles, Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream, Albertson’s Hot French Bread @ 4pm
WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
msn.com, drudgereport.com, family/friend blogs, desnews.com
PEOPLE I TAG
Anyone in the family who has yet to post on this family blog :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sorry...I just logged on to your account, and realized you HAD already put your info! You're so cute! When do you go to the Dr. next?