October 6, 2007

natalie's shower



A few pics from Natalie's shower on Thursday. I had a bad night with my camera, so I didn't get any good pictures of everyone there...sorry. It was a great turnout and we enjoyed good good food......Debbie's pasta salad, Kim's chicken pillows and pumpkin soup, Tiffany D.'s fruit salad, Mom's fruit tarts and eclairs, and my monstrosity of a lime slush (ok, are you happy? I made my first slush....against my will)! Carrie had fun games/prizes and made the darling diaper cake centerpiece, Jennifer brought adorable hand-made favors and paper products. We had a great time and thanks to everyone who helped out! And thanks for having a baby, Natalie! -Tiffany

2 comments:

Marshall said...

Oh... I'm so sad to have missed it, but it sounds like it was an awesome shower! You guys did so many cute things - every detail... I am anxious to hear how things are going for you, Nat! Hope your last few weeks aren't too tough... It's gonna be so fun to have cousins so close in age! Keep us posted on what's going on! --

Christina said...

oh looks like fun-anything with food is ALWAYS fun!! im a big fan!! the green slush looks..well..um..interesting!! recipe please!