October 3, 2007

We're almost there!

So... I went to the dr. yesterday for my 37 week appt. and he told me that I was 4cm and 85% effaced. He has scheduled me to be induced next week, but he told me that he doesn't think I'll last that long! He said that everything is progressing and that I'm VERY ready to go... He even told me that my water could break because I'm so far dilated... uh oh... Marshall has a mid-term paper to write this weekend, so we're hoping that I can hold out for my induction. It's super scary for me to think that it's finally here... but we are so excited! Wish us luck over this next week! -- Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMY!!! I hope you make it to your induction as well, especially for the timing of Marshall's mid-terms. I'm so excited excited excited! I can't believe it's here already!!! YUMMY!!! Can't wait for news! --Kim

The Mercer Family said...

AMY POO!

I'm sooooo excited and can't wait to get that phone call.... you know... the one you're gonna give me when you go into labor! Man... I was at the hospital getting an epidural when I was 4cm...heheh.. I guess I'm a wimp or you're a real trooper! I better it's the latter! lol